Volunteer for Board Committees
April 27, 2020
Your help is greatly needed in sustaining our community. This can be done by volunteering your time (however much you can) to help Bridgewater address key needs that have been identified by our homeowners. As part of that effort, the Bridgewater Board of Directors have chartered 6 committees empowered to bring focus, recommendations, and action to improve the overall community.
The 6 committees are:
- Social / Beautification Committee: Focus on determining how to keep the community looking attractive and vibrant as well as a focus on what social events will bring more unity and inclusion for all residents of the community.
- Communication Committee: Focus on how to improve resident, HOA and Board of Directors interaction. Determine best use of communication platforms such bridgewatertx.org, email, face to face meetings, Zoom and other social platforms.
- Safety Committee: Focus on community safety, security, patrol needs and emergency communication to the residents.
- Landscape Committee: Focus on the strategy of how to effectively manage the natural resources of the community to enhance its beauty and appeal to residents and visitors.
- Architecture Review Committee: Focus on assisting residents requiring approval for property modifications or changes as prescribed and provided in the HOA covenants and deed restrictions.
- Deed Restriction Revision Committee: Focus on revising existing deed restrictions and developing new deed restrictions to meet the needs of the growing and evolving Bridgewater Community.
Thank you for your consideration and hope to meet you on one of the committees.
Bridgewater Board of Directors